Mr. Ali, the biology teacher is going to the laboratory, meets Hendra at break time. Hendra: Good morning, sir Mr. Ali: Good morning Hendra, why are you in a hurry? Hendra: I am going to library, sir. I want to borrow some books to read. Mr. Ali: Great, How diligent you are! Hendra: thank you, sir. Sorry, I must go now. See you Mr. Ali: see you. Where is Mr. Ali going?​


Mr. Ali, the biology teacher is going to the laboratory, meets Hendra at break
time. Hendra: Good morning, sir Mr. Ali: Good morning Hendra, why are you in a hurry? Hendra: I am going to library, sir. I want to borrow some books to read. Mr. Ali: Great, How diligent you are! Hendra: thank you, sir. Sorry, I must go now. See you Mr. Ali: see you. Where is Mr. Ali going?​

Jawaban:

Mr. Ali is going to the laboratory.

Hendra is going to the library

Jawaban:

Mr. Ali is going to the laboratory room.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak